Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Association of Designers of India subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your access and/or use of the Website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
- Association of Designers of India reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified. You should therefore review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a matter which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhabit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- The website and the information, names, images, pictures, trademarks regarding or relating to Association of Designers of India are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, and any person accessing the website and/or using the contents thereof, shall do so entirely at his own risk and responsibility. Association of Designers of India shall not be liable for any loss or damages including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the website, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Association of Designers of India does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in the website will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that the website, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- All intellectual property in the website and the material or information it contains (including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) is and shall remain the exclusive property of Association of Designers of Indiaor its third party licensors. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without authorization from Association of Designers of India. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license by Association of Designers of India to use any item displayed. Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. However, some materials have been published on the website with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Association of Designers of India). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
- Association of Designers of India takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and Association of Designers of India shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- Membership of any social networking groups operated by Association of Designers of India does not confer any rights and privileges upon the individual within Association of Designers of India
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Association of Designers of India reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the Website at its own discretion, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Indian Courts in Pune, Maharashtra India .
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.
- Individual memberships are annual and non-transferable.
- Membership has to be accepted by the NEC, ADI for being valid.
ADI Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy
- The Association of Designers of India (ADI) reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership in the ADI.
- If ADI refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund in case payments have been made for that year for which membership is refused.
- If the membership is cancelled, due to misconduct or un-appropriate acts, no refund will be offered.
- Membership cancellations received by a written email to email@example.com , within 14 days of receiving membership acceptance letter from ADI, may be eligible to receive a full refund, less a service fee (Rs. 150.00 ).
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted only on written (via letter, fax or e-mail), and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All benefits and incentives received by member must be cancelled/returned to the ADI if any.
- All refund requests must be made by the member or legal representative of the member stating clear bank transfer details.
- Refunds will be credited back to the account of the member, via bank transfer.
- These policies apply to all ADI memberships, unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program or activity materials.